Submit changes


You do not have to report changes if you live in the Netherlands. Changes of address and a marriage, death or divorce are received automatically via the Basic Registration of Persons.

You can change your e-mail address in My Data.

Are you moving while abroad or do you want to receive your mail at a different address? You can report this in My Data.