How can we help you?


Tel: 088 015 79 20
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Send us a message or question?
Click send message to ask us a question securely and quickly within MyMarsPension, even outside office hours. Can't log in to MyMarsPension? Then send an e-mail with your policy number or employee number to

Please note! Do not send sensitive information to us via e-mail. Please use the secure environment of MyMarsPension instead of e-mail. Also make sure not to provide more information than we ask for.

Postal address
Postbus 123, 1180 AC Amstelveen

Visiting address
Prof. E.M. Meijerslaan 1, 1183 AV Amstelveen

Do you have a complaint?

We do our best to help you to the best of our ability. You may not be satisfied. We would like to hear this.

  • Please call us on +31 (0)88 015 79 20 from 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. Mon-Fri. If we do not come to an agreement together, we will take your complaint further.
  • You can use the online contact form or send an e-mail with the subject 'complaint' to
  • Send your complaint by letter to Mars Pension fund, Attn: Pension Service, P.O. Box 123, 1180 AC Amstelveen

Include the following:

  • Your complaint: what are you not satisfied with?
  • Your policy number.
  • Your telephone number, so we can call you and obtain a full understanding of your complaint.
Read here how we process your complaint

Frequently asked questions

Do you want to change the account number where you receive your pension benefits? Log in to MyMarsPension and change your account number directly under My Details. You will then receive your next pension benefit on your new account number.

The forms are on the documents page.

You can report this in My Details in MyMarsPension.

Notify changes?

You do not have to report changes if you live in the Netherlands. Changes of address and marriage, death or divorce automatically reach us via the municipality. Therefore, you do not have to inform us of these changes.

You can report a different e-mail address in My Details in MyMarsPension.

Are you moving abroad or do you want to receive your mail at a different address? You can report this in My details.

Notify us